- Deeper, Richer and More Captivating Content Better depth, contrast, colour accuracy, brightness distribution and uniformity with Clarus XC technology.
- Optimise Operating Environments... Use Harkness' brand new Digital Screen Calculator tool to quickly calculate equipment capabilities and potential cost savings.
- Screen Lifecycle Management with the Harkness Apps A FREE web seminar held on Wednesday 26th February, watch it now!
- 3D Cinema Brightness Simulation... Visualise and optimise digital cinema scenarios in a virtual environment with the Digital Screen Modeller.
- Industry Leading 3D Silver Screens... Spectral 240 screens are considered by exhibitors worldwide to be the optimum 3D surface for systems using polarised light.
- Add Wow Factor To Your Event... A wide range of front and rear projection 2D and 3D surfaces for live events, concerts, theatres, TV, theme parks and conferences.
Brand new 2D/3D screen technology with wider viewing angles and richer, deeper more captivating content.
Digital Screen Lifecycle Management App Family Reaches 2,500 downloads in just over 11 months.
Harkness recently hosted a FREE web seminar. Watch it now!
Third screen lifecycle management app released for iOS, Android and Web.
Harkness independently certifies LEF of new high light efficiency passive 3D system from Volfoni.
Harkness' leading Spectral 240 3D silver screens installed at Manhattan Beach production studios.
Harkness' popular screen lifecycle management tools now available on Android as well as iOS.
Jun 16 - 19
Jul 20 - 23
Oct 27 -30
Las Vegas, NV
Nov 21 - 23
Dec 9 - 11
Welcome to Harkness Screens
Harkness Screens™ is the world's leading screen technology company, specialising in the design and manufacture of projection screens and supporting technologies. With manufacturing facilities throughout the world, Harkness is regarded as the world leader in cinema and today has screens in more cinemas worldwide than any other manufacturer. With its industry leading 2D and 3D screen technology brands (Perlux and Spectral), Harkness continues to lead the way in screen technology for cinema and live events.
Manufacturing cinema screens and custom screens of virtually any shape and size. Harkness Screens clients range from single-screen independent theatres through to large multiplexes, immersive theatre experiences, theatres, theme parks, exhibition venues, TV studios or live events.
Founded in 1929, Harkness has manufacturing facilities in the USA, UK, France, India and China. Harkness Screens combines unrivalled experience with the latest technology and production methods to provide innovative solutions to the company’s key markets worldwide.
- Are You Xtreme? To celebrate the launch of Harkness' new screen technology Clarus XC, download the new XC Experience Augmented Reality App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Market and follow us on Twitter or Facebook. #iamXtreme
- 2D and 3D Cinema Screens Harkness is the world leader in cinema, with white, gain and silver screens in more cinemas worldwide than any other manufacturer, from single-screen independent theatres to large multiplexes to large format immersive theatre experiences.
- Tools and Apps for Cinema Screen lifecycle management is now a reality. From design and construction through to monitoring, maintenance and refurbishment, Harkness has a range of tools and digital apps to help you manage your digital cinema screen portfolio.