- Cinema Luminance Meter for the iPhone? Accurate to 1fL, calibrated between 0 - 30fL, get the Digital Screen Verifier for iPhone for just $39.99!
- Design Right, Build Right, Stay Right... Curolux Screen Monitoring solutions allow exhibitors to improve, maintain and monitor presentation quality.
- Harkness Screens Acquires RealD Precision White Licence Shipping from early 2015, the leading screen technology for RealD customers will be available from Harkness Screens.
- Deeper, Richer and More Captivating Content Better depth, contrast, colour accuracy, brightness distribution and uniformity with Clarus XC technology.
- Add Wow Factor To Your Event... A wide range of front and rear projection 2D and 3D surfaces for live events, concerts, theatres, TV, theme parks and conferences.
A new perforation pattern for digital cinema that increases reflectivity, sound attenuation and helps reduce moire effect.
The UK's largest independently owned exhibitor has specified Clarus screen technology as its screen of choice ofr all auditoria.
A 26m x 12m Clarus XC 170 screen was installed to showcase the Barco DP4K-60L laser projector to French exhibitor Megarama.
Perlux 140 screen used for the world premiere of the latest James Bond movie at the Royal Albert Hall.
A new range of solutions aimed at allowing exhibitors to manage and maintain presentation quality.
A brand new app for Apple iOS allowing users to accurately measure on-screen brightness levels.
Leading wide viewing angle screen technology available to RealD customers from early 2015.
Harkness unveils a new higher gain version of it's extremely popular Clarus XC screen technology.
A small but important performance improvement to Clarus XC 170 screens to help reduce visible laser speckle.
Dec 8 - 10
Los Angeles, California
Jan 18 - 20
Las Vegas, Nevada
Apr 11 - 14
Welcome to Harkness Screens
Harkness Screens™ is the world's leading screen technology company, specialising in the design and manufacture of projection screens and supporting technologies. With manufacturing facilities throughout the world, Harkness is regarded as the world leader in cinema and today has screens in more cinemas worldwide than any other manufacturer. With its industry leading 2D and 3D screen technology brands (Perlux, Clarus XC, Spectral and RealD Precision White), Harkness continues to lead the way in screen technology for cinema and live events.
Manufacturing cinema screens and custom screens of virtually any shape and size. Harkness Screens clients range from single-screen independent theatres through to large multiplexes, immersive theatre experiences, theatres, theme parks, exhibition venues, TV studios or live events.
Founded in 1929, Harkness has manufacturing facilities in the USA, UK, France, India and China. Harkness Screens combines unrivalled experience with the latest technology and production methods to provide innovative solutions to the company’s key markets worldwide.
Further information on Harkness' unique history can be found by clicking here.
- Fast, Accurate Light Readings Download your copy of the Digital Screen Verifier for just $39.99, the world's only accurate light meter app and see how it interacts with the Digital Screen Archiver to form Harkness' low-cost Curolux Blue+ monitoring solution.
- 2D and 3D Cinema Screens Harkness is the world leader in cinema, with white, gain and silver screens in more cinemas worldwide than any other manufacturer, from single-screen independent theatres to large multiplexes to large format immersive theatre experiences.
- Tools and Apps for Cinema Screen lifecycle management is now a reality. From design and construction through to monitoring, maintenance and refurbishment, Harkness has a range of tools and digital apps to help you manage your digital cinema screen portfolio.