Screen Maintenance at Cine Europe 2017
Currently cinema exhibitors are focused on utilising capital to improve the movie-going experience primarily through the implementation of reclining seating and lobby experiences rather than through technology upgrades to the auditorium. During this period it's important that exhibitors don't lose sight of the requirement to provide an excellent movie presentation experience and the importance of a properly performing screen.
- How important is a good performing screen to the movie-going experience?
- What is the expected lifespan of a screen?
- What environmental factors should you be aware of?
- What are the signs that your screen needs replacing?
- What can you do when your screen becomes dusty, dirty or marked?
Join us during CineEurope for a demonstration on how to correctly remove dust and certain types of dirt from a screen as well as the types of surface damage and signs of ageing that require a screen replacement.
Our experts will also be able to examine any photographs or videos of screen damage and advise you on how to remedy these to ensure that your movie-goers don't endure a sub-standard experience.