Low-Cost Luminance Meter for Cinema
The Digital Screen Checker is an ideal tool for projection managers / projectionists or service engineers to monitor screen brightness and check lamp life.
The Digital Screen Checker from Harkness Screens helps exhibitors to ensure that their presentations remain at optimum levels and ensure DCI-compliancy.
The Digital Screen Checker from Harkness Screens is a low-cost hand-held digital cinema luminance meter for accurately measuring screen brightness, expressed in foot lamberts.
- Measure screen brightness during lamp installation and periodic readings to confirm DCI screen compliance
- Ensure screen consistency throughout the cinema
- Measure screen brightness (with a range of 0fL to 30fL)
- Gain instant accurate readings for both 2D and 3D (through the eye wear) screens
- Easy to use with simple optical screen alignment viewers, mounting tripod and 3D lens holder
The battery powered Digital Screen Checker provides instant readings for both 2D and 3D screens and is calibrated to be accurate even in the lower ranges used in 3D projection. The foot lambert reading is shown on an LED digital display and is expressed to at least one decimal place. The Digital Screen Checker ships with a mounting tripod and 3D glasses holder.
To enquire about pricing and availability, please email email@example.com.
Below is SRP pricing as of 1st August 2016. (Dealer prices available on request.)
USD $750 | EUR €575 | GBP £475 | CNY 7,500 | INR 47,000 (per unit excluding local taxes)
For orders of more than five units, discount levels are available:
5+ units – 5%
10 – 49 units – 10%
50+ units – 15%