Qalif Ultimate - Part of the Curolux Family
Designed for use in Premium Large Format (PLF) theatres, normal cinema environments, post-production facilities or review rooms, Qalif Ultimate technology is designed to measure all digital cinema screen parameters and help fine tune projection settings automatically tracking each parameter during its operation.
As well as all the features of smaller lower cost Qalif technology (Optimiser and Optimiser Lite), Qalif Ultimate technology allow for measurement of contrast, colour (down to 1nm) and colour convergence. The unique functionality allows for up to 4 projectors to be aligned simultaneously, ideal for ensuring performance quality in dual or multiple projection setups such as premium large format theatres.
This solution also allows for fully-automated remote screen monitoring from the Network Operation Centre (NOC) and Theatre Management System (TMS).
Where to Deploy?
- Post-Production Facility
- Digital Cinema Integrators and technical directors
- High-End cinema installations
- Premiere and VIP Auditoriums
- Dual projection installation
- Festivals technical directors
- Festival Auditoriums
- Big screens
- Premiere projections
- Projector and TV walls
- Manufacturers (projectors, led screens, screens…)
- Simultaneous 144-point light readings
- Automated light measurement
- Automated light management
- Contrast measurement
- Colour measurement to DCI specification
- Screen colour convergence
- Accurate light readings +/- 1.0 fL
- Multiple projector alignment
- Primaries 2D and 3D (laser compatible)
- Macbeth colors (movie rendering)
- Focus Uniformity
- Intra-frame contrast
- Spectral analysis of audio channels
- Remote monitoring to NOC or TMS